Click Here | Manufacturer Specifications
What happens when engineers get creative and bring hydraulic technology into the recovery space? Meet JACK.
For any off-roader, it’s a well-known fact that no matter how precisely a trip may be organized, things don’t always go as planned; and when it comes to prepping your vehicle ready to kick up some dirt and battle the toughest terrains, you can count on the ARB JACK to have your back when tackling the trickiest of recovery missions
POWERFUL HYDRAULIC TECHNOLOGY
Adding a new dimension to traditional techniques, the long-travel ARB JACK is backed by the unique power of hydraulic technology. Kicking into action when even the lightest force is applied to the handle, the hydraulics will smoothly jack the vehicle up at up to 1/2″ increments with each downward maneuver. While in action, a black rubber body bumper shields the vehicle from risk of damage during the recovery.
The easy-to-access red lowering lever ensures lowering the vehicle is achieved swiftly and safely thanks to the two-stage descent feature and safety stop. Empowering the user with dual lowering speeds, with a press of the lever, a slow or rapid descent can be achieved
KEEPING A LOW PROFILE
Carefully designed upon the importance of matching ergonomic form with safe and reliable function, the handle’s high position and top pivot function provides users with ultimate control while preventing the need to uncomfortably kneel down in a deep trench to operate
Built tough to take on the grunt of the most challenging recovery missions, alike to the heavy-duty Old Man Emu BP-51 shock absorbers, JACK’s body is made from aircraft grade 6061 T6 aluminum for maximum strength. Running up the body, 9 hooking points offer the adjustable hook a wide range of lifting heights; capable of lifting up to a total of 4,400lbs.
When under load, an internal blow-off valve provides overload protection to safeguard both JACK and most importantly, the user, from the dangerous consequence of the vehicle suddenly dropping if the working limit is exceeded.
- Backed by the unique power of hydraulic technoogy
- Made from hardy aircraft grade 6061 T6 aluminum
- Features an adjustable foot that can be rotated 360 degrees
- Smoothly jack the vehicle up at .5in increments with each downward maneuver
- Easy-to-access red lowering lever ensures lowering the vehicle is achieved swiftly and safely
- Minimum lifting height: 6 inches
- Maximum lifting height: 28-48 inches
- Maximum capacity: 4,409 lbs.
- Compressed height: 35 inches
- Extended height: 56 inches
- When under load, an internal blow-off valve provides overload protection